Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the desert where it is 48 degrees this morning!I have my pink furry nightgown on and Jack is in sweats cooking a Prime Rib for dinner tonight. Gary and Suzie L. are coming over (with Phoebe of course!) to share our Christmas dinner.

Jack and I decided in November that our Mexico cruise would be our Christmas gift but he surprised me this morning with a picture of a folding bike he ordered for me. (I sold my full size bike at the garage sale) I wanted to replace it with a smaller folding bike that we could carry easily in the 5th wheel. I'm excited! Can't wait to try it out.

As soon as I think Madison is up and finished with her gift opening I am calling her. What can be more fun than a 5 year old on Christmas morning??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment