Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day




The name derives from the tradition of giving seasonal gifts, on the day after Christmas, to less wealthy people and social inferiors, which was later extended to various workpeople such as labourers and servants.

We had a great Christmas dinner with Gary ,Suzie and Phoebe last night. I totally forgot about taking pictures so here's a picture of Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree.

Jack and I may play 9 later today at Santa Rosa. The sun is out but it is a chilly 48 degrees.

The bird who eats my flowers just landed on the bird bath outside the bedroom door. I'll give him a break today as long as he leaves the Sunflowers alone.

PS I called Madison yesterday morning and they were just opening gifts. She said Santa had already given her CHOCOLATE! and HELLO KITTY walkie talkies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment