Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vegas was Great!

Me and Tim McGrawView from our roomMe and daughter KatieMe and JackDerek and Katie

We had a good time in Vegas visiting with Katie and  Derek along with some of their friends I haven't seen in awhile.  Our view from the 23rd floor of the Flamingo Hotel was awesome..looking down to the gardens and pools. We watched the water fountain show at the Bellagio and  walked on the Strip for a bit but the sidewalks were pretty jam packed with people.  The traffic leaving Las Vegas on Sunday morning was heavy and we were lucky to be   going the other way. Oh did I say lucky??? Yes I hit a $1000 jackpot!

I'm going to close out this blog in the next day or two and I will start Road Trip 2010. I'll post the web address here for the new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment