Friday, April 9, 2010

Snakes,Frogs and Chicken Enchiladas

Pam and SuzyBruce and GarySnake Pool

Jack and I had a great dinner at Pam and Bruce's last night... Chicken Enchiladas,rice,cornbread and salad. Pam is a wonderful cook.
The ducks that live on the golf course had become a nuisance and were hanging out in the swimming pool so Bruce put a fake snake in it to ward them off. Apparently it worked for awhile, but now the ducks have become friends with the snake and swim right along with it. It's just plain creepy Bruce. I think he just wants to keep his friends out of the pool now.
We were sitting outside on the patio enjoying the warm temperatures as the sun went down and a beautiful view of the golf course when I heard a baby scream down the fairway....it continued for quite some time so I mentioned it to Bruce. He said it is the frogs mating! No kidding it was "Night of the Living Dead" eerie. Pam and Bruce said they get used to it.
For the next three evenings Jack and I have a security deal at the Tennis Gardens for the "Festival of Life" which I believe is a Jesus Festival but hopefully  without screaming frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment