Thursday, April 1, 2010

Space Needle Sold!

My daughter,in Washington, just called and said she heard a news report that the Space Needle has been sold to investors for conversion to condos! My response..April Fools... Can't fool me..a few years ago I heard a radio blurb that said the Space Needle had toppled over and collapsed. (again April 1)

Anyway..it is  a cool 64 and sunny here but thunderstorms are expected. No April Fools but it doesnt seem likely.

Jack and I are hunting down a self service laundry today to wash the rugs from the 5th wheel. We started making our lists....Things to take, things to buy,things to do. Some of the items on our lists are obvious,like taking the coffee maker or underwear...but I remember a few years back when I went on a camping trip and not only forgot a coffee pot but an axe to chop firewood.....probably a good thing I forgot the axe since I didn't have my morning coffee..ha

No comments:

Post a Comment