Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snowbirds Return

This picture is on the 2nd hole at Santa Rosa Country Club. If you hit too far right your ball can bounce onto Frank Sinatra (street). I've done just that a couple of time.


While driving to the store today I noticed more and more out of state licenses...Oregon, Washington, B.C, Minnesota etc. One of our Canadian snowbird neighbors said it had been in the minus 20's in their home Province of Manitoba. Madison and Derek are in Virginia where they had some new snow and a big storm is expected. Madison's uncles built her an igloo in the backyard at Grandpa Ed's house.I'm starting to think about what I will pack for my trip to Seattle and most likely it will not be t shirts and shorts.

Jack and I are playing golf this afternoon at Santa Rosa. It's currently 72 and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment