Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dinner at the Cliff House


Jack and I had a great dinner last night at the Cliff House in La Quinta.  I had seared Ahi Tuna and Jack had Scallops.There were 14 of us, Jeff and Colton flew down from Seattle, Dan and Terri, Dick (the birthday boy) and Sue,  Dee and Gary,Paul and Dorothy. It's a beautiful restaurant. (The waitress also asked me if I'd ever been told I look like Bette Midler, ha ha,why yes I have in fact,although probably like Bette in her more "robust" years!) I'm working on that by doing water aerobics and walking or bike riding every day.

 Katie and Derek are flying to Vegas in April for a wedding and we have decided to drive over and meet up with them for a couple of nights....so my new countdown is:

21 days until Seattle and 60 days till Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment