Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Great Week!

I just printed off another boarding pass for my return trip to Palm Springs. The week went too fast.  I spent today and yesterday at  Brad and Denise's in Everett and we had a nice relaxing time catching up on things,shopping and eating.  The sun came out sporadically but it wasn't too cold. Thank you Denise and Brad.... and Kelley for giving up your bed!

I left Everett and and met up with brother Randy, sister-in-law Judy,nephew Drew and my mom in Lake City. My mom wants to move to a senior apartment complex. We toured the building and several apartments. They are quite nice. Afterward Randy treated us to a Japanese dinner. It was excellent,however I'm not sure I have a real appreciation of Sushi.

Back at Katie and Derek's tonight. Madison's cousin Kiersten (6) is spending the night. I think I'll be bunking with Katie tonight.

I'm looking forward to getting home to some sun and Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment