Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Garden and Bag Checks

The Sunflowers reach the top of the wall!Hibiscus in the front yard.

A beautiful but slightly windy day.
Last night Jack and I did bag checks for a few hours at a lecture featuring the former President of Pakistan..Mr. Musharref. We were suppose to look for cameras and advise there was no picture taking allowed while he was speaking. Some of these "poor" women, and I use the term loosely, were not used to having their very expensive  purses checked. I didn't see any cameras, but there were a few bottles of booze tucked in amid the kleenex and lipsticks.  Apparently the lectures run $250 each. One former speaker was Condeleesa Rice..and appearing next month is Newt Gingrich.

Tommorrow I have my round table discussion thingy at Fantasy Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment