Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weird Massage









I just got back from the weirdest massage ever. I went to a new place today and my first clue that this would be different should have been that the massage therapist was a tiny OLD Vietnamese woman. I figured she would have no muscle strenght at all but I was dead wrong.She was strong! She spent an incredibly long time massaging my left leg and asked " Is honey bud lake?" Huh?? I figured a safe answer was "No thanks". Then she patted the hummingbird tattoo on my left ankle and repeated "Is honey bud lake?" Oh...yes yes that is a hummingbird on my leg.

About half way through the massage she jumped up on the table..I'm not kidding.. and I thought she was going to walk on my back but she apparently just wanted a better angle.I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing out loud. Then she said " I poo hotel on you now" Um..again no thanks but it turned out to be a HOT TOWEL. That did feel great on my back. Next came the arms and she said" Pity brewerys".I'm at a total loss to understand this one...She tapped the rings on my right hand and repeated it "Pity brewerys" Oh pretty blue rings..I think I'm catching on!

When it was all over I have to admit it was pretty relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment