Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doppelgangers


(

A friend of mine posted something interesting on Facebook. It's official Doppelganger week on Facebook . Since a doppelganger refers to a look-alike creature, Facebook users are encouraged to post a picture of a celebrity they have been told they resemble…

I posted Bette Midler. Years ago while on vacation in Hawaii a woman approached me in a grocery store and said "You're Bette Midler aren't you?" I said "no" but she insisted I was... To this day I bet she is still telling people she talked to Bette Midler on Maui. Who do YOU look like?

Jack and I played golf at Santa Rosa yesterday. I feel like I'm back to square one and have not made any improvements!

Twelve more days on the job...37 days until Seattle...approx 57 days until Road Trip 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment