Sunday, November 15, 2009

One More Work Day..Then Cruisin'!



I helped close the store last night with the Assistant Manager and we could'nt get the cash register to balance..argh Maybe today will be better.

Always good people watching in a mall.Met one young man from Northern Europe who is camping at Joshua Tree but headed to Washington. I told him about some good spots to visit while there but advised this isnt really the best time of year to be camping in the rain forest! Another young man with waist length hair,a skateboard and bracelets up and down each arm stopped for a cheese sample. During the course of conversation I told him I make braclets too and his response was "Oh these are for "Raves", are they the kind you make?" ( I believe a Rave is an all night dance party with electronic music and abundance of drugs)

So off to work for a few more hours and then home to finish packing for the cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment