Monday, November 30, 2009

I Hate This Bird!



Every day I chase this bird away from my Lantana and Sunflowers. It rips up flowers..doesnt eat them...just rips them to shreds!It hangs out in the neighbors orange tree with it's pals. Jack and I call them "Juicy Birds" because we think they'd make a great meal for a Hawk!

I've been closing the store for the past three nights. Getting home around 10:30 or 11 PM,which is late for me. On Dec 21,22nd and 23rd the Mall stays open until 11PM! After Black Friday the Mall traffic dropped considerably and it has been rather slow. We are hoping there will be another shopping surge before Christmas when people rush out for those last minute gifts.

Leaving for Seattle on December 10.I'm looking forward to the days off and catching up with some friends and family during our visit.(Especially Madison!)

No comments:

Post a Comment